We had this session booked in and for the week before had been watching the weather forecast closely. On the day, the radar was looking a bit questionable, but with two families involved, and a can do attitude we set off. I am always happy to reschedule sessions due to weather or ill health, but this time we were all eager to have a go with the option of a take 2 if needed.
What struck me throughout this session was the way that the younger cousins looked up to their big ones as a source of fun, safety and snacks! ;)